
Kennedy has now graduated from Kindergarten! It's amazing the leaps and bounds she has made this past year. Her handwriting is perfect, she reads, she adds and subtracts double-digit numbers, and she's made many wonderful friends. The last day of school they all signed each other's memory books, took pictures, and sang all the parents some songs-some were tear jerkers and some were silly songs. We all really enjoyed Kindergarten and are just beginning to undersatnd that time flies even faster when your little ones are in school!
Her amazing, wonderful, kind, and loving teacher Ms. Warren.


4 comments:
She's such a cutie! I can't believe she is done with kindergarten already.
Oh and the Krispy Kreme in Superstition Springs (Mesa) just opened up again a couple of weeks ago. It's the only one open in Arizona.
It's so sad how quick they grow up- I hate it but love it! So many fun new things happen!
Wow! I can't believe how old Kennedy is! She is such a doll!
That is so cute! I love first graders! They are so sweet! I love the picture of you two! Too cute!
Post a Comment