Kennedy's Kindergarten class had a "Mommy make-over" day to help celebrate Mother's Day. It was a great day for Kennedy and Amber to enjoy some time together. Kennedy served Amber some delecious cookies and lemonade and then the fun began! Kennedy used some fantastic colors of make-up to "make over" Amber. Then Kennedy and her class sang some really cute songs to all the moms. It was a fun moring for the both of them!!
4 comments:
That is so cute! She looks adorable with her little window in her mouth!
What a fun treat to go into her class and have her "take care of" you! She did a great job, too :-)
What a cute idea! She looks so proud of her job well done. Elli would absolutely love that! She loves doing my hair and makeup (when I let her!)
Speaking of a Mommy Makeover: I love your new blog background. I totally am copying you! Thanks for your awesomeness. :)
Post a Comment