Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's a BOY!

For those of you who didn't know, we are expecting baby #4. Today we found out that we are having a little boy. The kids are VERY excited. Camden even prayed for a boy-Heavenly Father answers prayers! This little one is due April 22nd.
Clockwise: 1-hand on face, 2-waving, 3-face on, 4-It's a boy

13 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Congrats! I had no idea you were pregnant! That is very exciting! 2 of each - way to go to make it even! HA HA

cherryl said...

yeah!!! i am so happy for you! you are on the road to being just like us... girl, boy, girl, boy... That is so exciting, and those are great ultrasound pictures. i LOVE that you have that video of kennedy singing in the program. i cried through that whole song, she was so precious, did great! we really chose her because she is one of our best singers in primary! my kids loved watching it too, especially dallin, who was behind her in your whole video, he was excited to see himself on your blog! :)

Haleigh said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. How fun for Camden! I'm sure he's so excited to have a little bro.

The Regimballe Family said...

Congrats! that's great news!

ZooMom said...

You may just be getting a big present on your birthday!!! So excited for you!

lrbodine said...

Congrats! Looks like you have a nice pattern going with your children's birth order and gender. :)

Unknown said...

That is awesome! So happy for you! Wish I could say I was pregnant but am glad I am not because of the divorce! 2 is bad enough to have to go through this! I can't believe I haven't even seen Addie! Seems like I have since I check your blog all the time! Thank goodness for blogs!

ZooMom said...

Whoops! I mean, maybe you and your new little man will share the same numeral day of your birth... (removing foot from mouth now). I hope you don't have to wait for June for him!!!

Carwin Candids said...

Amber! I am so happy for you! Boys are so fun, also having a brother is great for wrestling and all that boy stuff that comes naturally for them.
The song was beautiful! Kennedy is so cute!
I love that I can see how you are with one click! Too bad we don't live closer!

Anonymous said...

Amber, congrats on the new little one. I am so happy for your family, now it has perfect symmetry again.

Lori said...

That is so exciting! Congrats! You look great, by the way!!

Darrell and Alissa said...

Congrats on another boy! Don't you know your baby is going to grow up and not appreciate the it's a boy shot?! I'm excited for you guys- and it is for sure fun to have someone who understands that toilet water does have a strange smaell that makes pregnant ptople want to throw up!!
FYI- San Fran hasn't been back on since you put yours back to private.

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Congrats! How exicting that you will have 2 boys and 2 girls. I am happy for Camden that his prayers were answered:).