
Wow how time flies! Now "baby girl" turns 2. She's not the baby anymore, but we think that name just may stick. Her birthday was a busy day. After Amber picked Kennedy up from school, they all headed to Joe's BBQ for the free dinner-waited in line with a good friend. Then rushed home to have said dinner with Trav. Then Trav took the kids to Kennedy and Camden's T-ball game, while Amber finished frosting the cake (a funny mom story in itself).

When they all got home, we had cake and presents. Addie loved the cake and loved opening presents. When we would ask her how old she was, she would hold up 2 fingers-but while she would be holding them up, one would "fall" down and she would say "uh-oh."

Addison Hope Wiser was born at 3:40 am on 05/06/07. . .we think that's pretty neat. She is a funny kid that loves to laugh and make others laugh. At the same time, she knows what she wants and she will not be bullied. In fact she can be a little bully sometimes. Addie is VERY protective of "her" things-her baby brother, the toy she's currently playing with, etc. She keeps us laughing daily and we are so thankful to have her be a part of our family.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE! I can't believe she's 2 already! Time flies!
YAY!!! She's wearing that dress I bought her when she was just born!!! It finally fits!! And I think it's so cute, but I'm biased I suppose.
I can't believe she's 2 already. Why do you live so far away?
Post a Comment