Travis was going through old pictures the other day, and found one of Camden when he was little. Both Travis and Amber had to do a double take to see the difference between Camden and Easton. When Easton was in the same outfit we tried to "re-create" the same shot (that never works completly, but you get the idea).
So what's your vote?
Which one is Camden and which one is Easton?
5 comments:
I know which one is Camden only because there is a big clue int he background behind him! I swear, all your kids look the same to me though- you should do all four of them if you have them in onesies and see if we can figure out who is who.
my vote is easton is a??? but they look very very close...am i right?
I think Easton is A and Camden B... can't wait to see if I'm right!! I love looking at my kids' baby pics and seeing the similarities! and then seeing how different they are a couple months later! fun pix
Easton is A
Camden is B
Yeah - that was my guess. But really it was a tough choice - two handsome little guys!
Post a Comment