Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blessing Weekend

This past weekend we blessed little Easton. We were able to have our parent's there to help us celebrate.
It was such nice weather that we took them to the local Riparian preserve to fish and see the observatory. We didn't catch any fish (we think we are Papa's bad luck charm) but we sure had a lot of fun. Kennedy and Camden are ready to go back soon.

The blessing was great, altohough our family wasn't thrilled about going to church at 8AM. Easton looked sharp in his little outfit.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Beautiful pictures!

Sarah said...

Glad you had such a special blessing day! I still can't believe you have 4 kids! (and that we have 3 for that matter!) Your kids are all so adorable. Glad you guys are doing so well. Love your new family pic at the top of your blog. You look terrific!

Anonymous said...

What great pics! I'm glad it went so well, & I know I'm lame, but I WILL be calling you soon! love ya!