One day last month we were hanging out in the family room/kitchen area, we turn around, and there Easton was looking so proud and happy. . . he was standing up . . . and not yet 7 months old. He just thinks he's such a big boy. 
He has since started puling himself up all the time, cruising along the furniture, standing up in his crib, as well as crwl quite profeciently. He is such a determined little fella-if he puts his mind to it, he's going to do it. You can see it in his eyes as he's crawling-he'll see something of interest and take off after it. He is a cutie and we all love seeing him grow up . . . although Amber wishes he'd slow down a little.
4 comments:
Love the new header picture. SO sweet
He's a cute little porker! And can't believe he's doing those things at 7 months!! HOly cow! I think Ryan may be following after his footsteps. Watchout for these cousins! :)
Hi Amber,
I can't believe I haven't run into you at church yet? How are you? i can't believe how big your kids are? Are you feeling like you have been in your house a long time now and all settled? I am just now feeling that way. We unpacked the final boxes over Thanksgiving. Life is way too crazy. I tend to overschedule us and forget half of what I schedule. I have been a bad friend and want to slow down and be better. Lets get together over winter break. Are you staying in town?
Caroline
Wow! He is moving fast! I can imagine you to want him to slow down!!:)
Post a Comment