Easton was so proud of his tower. We thought it was pretty cool that he had the patience to stack all of the blocks on top of each other. This little man is such a cutie-he was so excited to show off what he had built. Easton can be quite the little menice, but is such a sensitive little man. He will want to snuggle, or hold your hand, or just be with you. His cuteness is his "saving" feature...saves him when he gets in huge trouble. He has a very tender and loving heart.
2 comments:
I always think its so great that moms actually take their children to the zoo.... I don't know why but I dread going there. ha ha.
Did you see how fast you got a comment... I think my blog sidebar said you posted this ONE minute ago!! I get a prize!!
I go to Picasa... like you taught me... but then click on "Edit in Picnic" and they have stickers on there that are speech bubbles. Kinda fun. :)
Post a Comment