Kennedy has been asking to take horse-riding lessons for so long now. So when we found a lady who just enjoys teaching (ie: won't gouch our pocket-books) we decided to sign her up for a few months. She was in heaven. She loves to brush the horse before and after, and just smiles the whole time. It's a dream come true for any horse infatuated girl. Watching her, I so wanted to jump on a horse myself!
After 2 lessons she has got trotting down and is already cantering. Her teacher, Nicki was excited and proud of her.
Another horse lover (Addie) in awe.
2 comments:
How fun! I had horseriding lessons once when I was 11/12 in AZ...wonderful memories (well, except for the time my horse had diarrhea, but that's a story for another day). What a pretty horse she gets to ride! Even better that you found some reasonable lessons too!
AHHHH! I am SOO excited for her! She must be in absolute heaven! You are the coolest parents.
Post a Comment