Monday, September 10, 2012

Day at the Museum

We decided to hit the museums before all of the schools were out for summer, AND more importantly before it got too hot. So we chose to go to the Natural History museum...cause who doesn't love dinosaur bones?
Fun fact for you: They found 2 complete mammoth skeltons here in little ole' Gilbert/Chandler area.
The kids showing their tusks
 
Addie, Easton, and Amber-in front of a meteorite
 
They all wanted a picture, by themselves, with their favortie dinosaur...which happened to be the triceatops for all of them.  Which is also my favorite dinosaur!
PLaying with the geodes, lava rock, and Shark bones
 
Real Fossils, Monsoon!, puzzles, aqueduct, and pottery.
Digging for fossils
Mining for gold...and getting in jail
Starting our day
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cherryl said...

Oh my... when I saw that first picture close up of you and your 2 little ones I thought it was you, Camden and Kennedy! They look like their older siblings... thats how little I remember them too. You are such a wonderful mother and person.