
We LOVE Muppet Christmas! I used to listen to the RECORD (kids thats a round thing that played music-like a CD, but way older) when I was a kid-it even skipped at the same place everytime. Now we listen to the CD every year in the car. This year, as I was listening to with the little boys (after Christmas-yes I have a hard time putting my Christmas music away). Anyway, was I was driving around with the little boys, listening to 12 days of Christmas, I hear "treeee!" Then during Deck the Halls, I hear "la-la-la!" This brought a smile to my face because I remembered Easton saying these things last year. At first I thought it was Easton again, but it was Colston. I thought how cute these two brothers are!

1 comment:
My favorite is the Muppet Carol Christmas Carol (Charles Dickens) movie. We watch it every year. This year we never had time to before Christmas, but I still made everyone watch it a few days after Christmas. :) I will have to look this CD up and see if I remember it from childhood! Your family picture this year was amazing!!
Post a Comment