Sunday, February 10, 2013

The WET Color Run!


I had signed up for The Color Run with a bunch of friends, because I thought it would be a blast! Then all my friends dropped out one by one for various reasons.  And I was a little bummed cause I really didn't want to do it alone.  Then my fabulous friend Shauna said that she was still doing it, and invited me to come with all her cool work friends...so I did....and it was a BLAST!
The one crazy thing is that it had started to DOWNPOUR the night before and didn't stop all day! So we braved the rain and color and had a jolly good time!
They give you packets of color to toss up at the starting line and finish line.  Then you run through color stations where they just throw color ALL over you (see the blue station dust above).
The whole time I was running I just thought "My kids would LOVE this!" and I think that I will take them next year...hopefully it will be dry.

This is after the race.  Don't our hands look like zombie hands-all blue/gray/green. It took FOREVER to scrub all the color off...but it was worth it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: