Monday, April 8, 2013

Conference fun

This past weekend was Gen. conference. (This is where we sit and listen to our profit through satellite television.) As you can imagine getting five little ones to sit through 4, 2-hour sessions can be a little tough at times. So we like to up the ante at our house which most oftentimes includes food.

So I whipped out some yummy cinnamon rolls and we had our word candy buckets and we were good to go. The kids love the candy buckets and it helps them to pay attention to what is being said. One, funny was Camden going up and saying "I think I'll have me some 'Jesus'. "

In between, and during some, sessions the kids pulled out the Legos and built some "temples".

Travis and I LOVE conference!! It's such a great time to hear such amazing spoken word-to be rejuvenated; to work on some goals; to have prayers answered. We hope that we can instill in this in our kids and it will become a favorite of theirs as well.









No comments: