Monday, March 31, 2008

Camden's 4th Birthday


So these are pictures of Camden's birthday party. Due to a family funeral, his party was pushed back to Mar 22. Our kids love to choose the "theme" to their party, and get really excited for the cake that mom makes (thanks to Wilton cake pans). So Camden chose "Hot-Wheels"-there was the cake with the custom colors and complete with a Hot Wheels pinata (That's always the high-light).









(Update: These and more had all been a part of a slide show-which worked great, but didn't last for the long haul-several years down the road)

3 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

Good work on the slide show!! I haven't attempted that yet- that's why I have about a million pictures on just one post!

Anonymous said...

The cake looks really great Amber, awesome job on that. And I love the slide show, I need to figure out if my blog offers those kind of features! Tell the family hi for us!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures, but I can not believe that Camden is 4! Wow! I didn't realize he and Elli were that close (she turns 5 in June). Good idea for a boy party! I'm sure I will end up with one of those hot wheels themed ones myself in a year or two!