We finally decided to start one of these blog thingys, for a few different reasons.
1-We wanted to feel love and acceptance from our nerdy friends who already have one (hopefully we will end up on your "friend" list).
2-We needed a place to post pictures of our children-there's no more room on our fridge, walls, ceilings, etc.
3-We read an address from Elder Ballard urging us to use new media (including blogs) to contribute to a national conversation about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (15 Dec 2007).
So here goes nothing!
5 comments:
I don't believe it! you finally did it! As for the cute fancy things on blogs- I have a friend do mine, I can't figure out how yet! The music is really easy, click on my music on my page and it will let you create your own account. Another way to find cute backgrounds is go to pyzam.com- it's free and they have tons- very easy too.
I am so excited that you did a blog! I am so addicted to blogging. It is the best way to keep up on everyone! I will add you to my bookmarks and check up on your family! Yeah! How fun!
AWESOME!!! good to see your family
cute kids. . .
I tagged you in my last post!
If yuo are referring to me as one of the nerdy friends, then I suppose I can put you on my Homies list... Glad to see you out here, adn the last reason, to share about the church, that is awesome, I originally did it because I am so narcistic that I assume everyone wants to know my thoughts ;-) But I can get behind blogging as a missionary tool, it seems to be a better use of my time.
Post a Comment