We wanted to post this picture for a couple reasons:
1-We love Kennedy's cute smile (and it won't be here long-the open "window" that is)
2-We love her cute hair-do
We found this cute blog (http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/) through our sister-in-law, who found it through a friend, who . . . well you get the point. Anyway it's all about cute hairstyle ideas for little girls. When Kennedy was little Amber would do all sorts of fun little hair-dos, but with 2 additional children, the mornings have gotten a little crazier. So this morning, after a little whining, Amber tried this style. Afterward, Kennedy was all smiles and LOVED it! It's nice just having some new inspiration. Now if we could just find one that's good for simple dinner ideas :o)
6 comments:
Red, I followed your link and did one of the new hair-do's today for Casey. She was so thrilled with it. We'll see if I can get a photo to pass along before it gets completely undone. Thanks for the ideas!
Amber! I love that you found us! It's such a great way to keep up with friends! Cute hair Kennedy! I need some new inspiration for Hallie...I'm off to check it out!
great job! I read the page after you sent it the other day. I managed to pull off something simple I learned from it to secure some fly away hairs for Z. Maybe next time I will be a little more brave and try something as fancy as Kennedy's.
Looks so cute! I'm going to try that hair do on Lexi- I think she is the only one with long enough hair right now. I'm trying to figure out how to make Carly keep her do's in all day- all that work for her to rip it out at nap time!! Uggg! I love Kennedy's little window!
I just found your blog and can't believe how much older Kennedy looks already! She was my favorite little sunbeam. :)
SUCH a cute hair style, Amber! I went to the site, but couldn't find the different hairstyles. Help your Mom out, OK?
Post a Comment