We are addicted to this new site-(the cute hair-style one-mentioned in previous post)! Kennedy loves to pick out a new style every morning. All the mom's at Kennedy's school were asking about her cute hair. We even tried one on Addie today-she's a little more wiggly.
Hey - thanks for posting the site, I'm so glad there is someone out there talented enough and willing to share it. I LOVE IT!! And your girls look adorable, even if one was wiggly.
We moved out to Queen Creek (Johnson Ranch) last year and then bought our first house in Florence (on the border of Queen Creek) in January. We love our neighborhood and can't stand our ward - so we are going back to our old ward in Johnson Ranch.
5 comments:
Hey - thanks for posting the site, I'm so glad there is someone out there talented enough and willing to share it. I LOVE IT!! And your girls look adorable, even if one was wiggly.
So cute! I love that site. Thanks for sharing. Ü
We moved out to Queen Creek (Johnson Ranch) last year and then bought our first house in Florence (on the border of Queen Creek) in January. We love our neighborhood and can't stand our ward - so we are going back to our old ward in Johnson Ranch.
Cute hair! My poor Lily has did not get the hair genes! We're still waiting. . . I'll have to check out that site for future use. :) I love your blog.
We are addicted to it as well- everyday I try something new. Some are so basic with just a flare to it- my kind of do's!! The girl's are so cute!
Post a Comment