Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mr. Incredible fights his foe

Camden is a HUGE Mr. Incredible fan. He talks about how good he is, "cause he goes to church." So this year for Halloween we got a Mr. incredible costume for him. He would wear it everyday if Amber let him. One evening Travis got the glorious idea that he would dress up like the "running robot" and "fight" Mr. Incredible. It was a fun evening-one where having kids makes you younger.

5 comments:

Carwin Candids said...

So Cute! He would fit right in at our house! I have to hide my costumes all year except for October,because they would never be taken off!

Hey Amber I need to talk to you, email me your phone number please!

Sarah W. said...

I love Travis' costume! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Darrell and Alissa said...

That is pretty funny! Travis makes a good metal head!!

Carwin Candids said...

Ok! I am like a chicken with her head cut off! I will call you tonight or tomorrow! I am sooo sorry!

Fletch said...

We have the same costume at our house! That's really funny. It's good to see what you're up to these days. Your kids are darling!