We had so many wonderful and amazing people come and help out in so many different ways: From helping with meals, to packing the kitchen, to cleaning because pregnant Amber can't take the fumes (or so she says), to packing a truck, then unloading that truck, setting up beds, and checking in on us, and more. So just in case we didn't say it, or say it enough. . . THANK YOU!
Although we have been living amongst boxes, we can already feel a difference with the extra room. The kids have a place to play without being on top of everything else. Travis has been the busiest of us all-he's already organized the garage so we can fit both cars in-quite a feat in the first week! We all love this new home (especially the playground across the street)! Here are a few examples of Addie enjoying the new house-playing peek-a-boo in the cupboards.
4 comments:
Sounds great! I am glad you have more room, it does make a difference. Dana and I are feeling like we are growing out of our house and could use some more room. Maybe someday!
Hey Kathy, my sister, says that she can't get into your blog because her invite is expired, and she thinks that you are so awesome that she can't bear another day with out checking your blog, so please re-invite her. (how's that for a run on sentence!) Any questions? You rock! Have a great day!
So fun to be in a new house!! The pictures of Addie are too funny!!
Amber! Thanks for re-inviting me to your blog! Life can now continue with joy. :) Congrats on the move! How exciting for you. I can't even imagine that stage of life...it feels so far away. I just perused some of your older posts too. I was cracking up about the interacting with pregnant women...probably because those are totally things I would do and then feel so stupid two seconds later. How embarrassing.
Also, congrats on baby number four! What a blessing for you and your family.
Congratulations - I'm so happy for you guys!!!
Post a Comment