Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oh, what do you do in the summertime . . .

. . . especially the hot Arizona summer!

So many people ask us "How can you stand the heat?" and "What do you do there when it's so hot?" Well, we're not going to deny that it's hot, but at least there isn't much humidity-we don't know how you people of the South survive. And we don't have to shovel sunshine, so you people of the north, we're one up on ya ;o). And most importantly, there is this new fangled invention called air conditioning or A/C -that helps a lot!

Seriously, here's a sampling of what we do:










Swimming/swim lessons

Eat a lot of Otter pops

Read/do library reading program

Sleep

Splashpads

Play


Watch movies, do crafts, cook, and other things on our summer fun list-more about that to come.

1 comment:

Fletch said...

Awesome. I miss the humid-free, sunshine-laden West. I'll take the heat over the snow-shoveling any day. (But I don't miss the crowds and the big cities, though. Give me my small town and the corn fields and the apple orchards and I'll be able to cope when the low temps arrive.)