Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kennedy's baptism picture shoot


As life always does, it gets busy, and things get pushed to later dates. And this is what happened with Kennedy getting pictures done in her baptism dress. Our motivating factor was to get it done before the intense heat set in. It turned out to be a great overcast day, and the pictures turned out great. We can't believe how big she is getting and how old and beautiful she looks. She is such a kind person to others and such a great joy to have in our family.




4 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Kennedy is gorgeous. Beautiful Baptism photos. I love her adorable dress, beautiful smile and cute flower. I remember when she was my little sunbeams.

Darrell and Alissa said...

She does look really grown up in these pictures! SOme of them I think she looks a lot like Lexi in.

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos! I bet it was an amazing day for her.

Fletch said...

Wow, those all turned out great! Really fun to see.