We love Addie Lyman...otherwise known as "Big Addie"...otherwise known as Addie Price. We were lucky enough to have a visit from this amazing lady, and she was not alone, she brought Jamey Price-her wonderful new husband.
We, of course, probably over-whelmed Jamey with our brood of 5 adorable, but highly energetic only when company comes over, kids. Addie of course just smiled and laughed with all of it. Of Course Camden some how got Jamey to throw the football with him-he has this magical way of doing that with everyone who comes over.

3 comments:
When I look at these pictures of you guys this is what I think... Oh Amber, you are SO beautiful!!!! Then I think, oh and your family is so cute too. But first I think, Amber is SO beautiful!!!! Pass some of your self discipline to me so I can be a skinny little thing like you!! I am trying this year though.... :)
It is fun to see all the pictures of your family! You look great and your kiddos are adorable.
haha that middle one is my favorite I think! so funny.
Post a Comment