Monday, May 14, 2012

Tasty Mother's Day

I had a Wonderful Mother's day and was spoiled rotten.  The best part was all the yummy food.
  • Breakfast - Kids made me a yogurt, fruit, and granola (homemade) parfait-and brought it to me in bed.  They were so excited, that they woke up at 6am to make it.
  • Off to church, where the kids sang to me.  Love it! And of course chocolate.
  • Travis wouldn't let me help with dinner, but let me take a fabulous nap.
  • Snack - Trav picked some zucchini from our garden (so fun to say!!), breaded and fried it-YUM!
  • Dinner - Cafe Rio burritos (homemade)...I'm still drooling from how good they were.
  • Taught the kids how to play speed and spoons-laughing so hard
  • Dessert - Ice Cream cookie sandwhiches (homemade again)...love the picture
  • Got a fun and flirty apron-that's really what it's called
  • Better then all the food, was all the cards from the kids-I love those "mom fact" ones-seriouly make me laugh.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh man that looks sooooooooo good! Can they come feed me one day too? :)

Addie Joyce said...

this picture is torture! Sounds like you had the absolute perfect day and I'm so glad! I love you Amber and I think you are such a cool fun absolutely amazing mom and I still hope to be just like you.