Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Something doesn't look right

Camden came out wearing this the other day (above)....and something just looked...odd. Can you fiigure it out? (The answer is below)












Camden is wearing Easton's 6-12 mo pants!! They were boy pants, but looked like shorts and where long enough, but oh so tight!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That's hilarious. That's something my Bradley would come up with! So cute!

cherryl said...

ha ha... this is good for you to store in your memory if a future day arrives when camden is out of clean clothes... hit eastons pants and they double as shorts for camden... ha ha! oh you think i'm kidding, but emma wore a dress of lilys as a shirt with leggings, and it was dang cute... i get creative at procrastinating laundry day!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you posted this picture!!! I've told the story to a few people, and it makes me laugh every time!! Ha! I can't believe he got them on.