This is Addie, Amber, & Kennedy at Kennedy's blessing (2002)
Now Addie has served a mission and is getting ready to graduate from BYU and is looking at grad schools. One of those grad schools just so happened to be in AZ, so we were blessed to have her come and visit us for a bit. The kids LOVED her immediatly. Even Addie (who takes forever to warm up to others) seemed to know instanly that this was her special buddy, and went running up to her right away. With 2 Addie's running around she became know as "Big Addie".
She was only able to stay with us 2 days-but we are all so thankful that we were able to spend time with her. Trav and Amber chatted away with Addie into the wee hours of the night. It didn't seem to have any affect on her interviewing skills because she was accepted to the AZ school. Too bad it's not her number one choice. We would love to have Addie around more.
2 comments:
hahaha I wish you could've seen my eyes bulge out when I saw that first picture! How funny. I love you guys so much and miss you a ton!
Hey, I know Addie. She was my sister Hayley's friend. It's wierd to see her all grown up. Makes me feel ooooooooold.
Post a Comment